Are you looking for the Best Fighting Games Xbox 360. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 60792 reviews available online for Fighting Games Xbox 360. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Fighting Games Xbox 360
Fighting Games Xbox 360 Reviews
We have checked about 60792 reviews for fighting games xbox 360. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
|1||Deadpool - Xbox 360||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Fight Night Champion - Xbox 360/Xbox One||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||TEKKEN 6 - Classics (Xbox 360)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||SOULCALIBUR VI: Standard Edition - Xbox One||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Xbox 360||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Fighting Edition: Tekken 6/Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Soul Calibur V||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - Xbox 360||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||WWE '12||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - Xbox 360||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Deadpool Xbox 360
- Fight Night Champion Xbox 360/Xbox One
- TEKKEN 6 Classics Xbox 360
- Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition Xbox 360
- SOULCALIBUR VI: Standard Edition Xbox One
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Xbox 360
- Fighting Edition: Tekken 6/Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Soul Calibur V
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Xbox 360
- WWE '12
- Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Xbox 360
1. Deadpool – Xbox 360
- Let’s Get Some Action: I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third person, action shooter; (Yep, you get to look at my Heine).
- X Men Groupies: Keep a look out cuz some of my X Men pals (Whoa, What Pals?) are making an appearance.
- Insane Combat: I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos and totally eviscerating my enemies; (Ev is cer a ting).
- Weapons Galore: I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things.
2. Fight Night Champion – Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Full spectrum punch control allows your boxer to punch with precision and accuracy like never before, including overhand punches, strategic counter jabs and one-punch knockouts.
- Create your alter ego in Legacy mode and put him in the ring against past champions as you work your way up the ranks through training and scheduled bouts.
- A selection of more than 50 fighters, representing multiple weight divisions and both the current and past eras of boxing history.
- The truest graphical representation of the sport, lifestyle and culture of boxing with authentic and dynamic blood, realistic body damage and deformation, and mature content throughout.
- Multiplayer support including 1-4 players locally and 1-10 players online in which you can fight as an individual or as part of a gym team.
3. TEKKEN 6 – Classics (Xbox 360)
- Gorgeous Graphics: The advanced high-definition graphics and 3D animation technologies create the most impressive HD visuals in Tekken history.
- Compete and Battle Globally: Prove your supremacy against players from around the world with Online VS Mode! Endless Possibilities to Customise: Create new characters and customise them with every imaginable detail.
- Dynamic, Interactive, Destructible Environments: Punch your enemies through concrete walls or kick them through floors to open a whole new battleground.
4. Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition – Xbox 360
- Making a big return to mature presentation and classic 2D fighting engine
- Captivating storyline that rewrites the history of the Mortal Kombat Tournament
- State-of-the art technology showcasing stunning 3D environments and characters
- Re-invigorating the franchise with new multiplayer components
- First fighting game to be displayed in Stereoscopic 3D
5. SOULCALIBUR VI: Standard Edition – Xbox One
- UNREAL ENGINE – For the ﬁrst time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- NEW BATTLE MECHANICS – Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- MULTIPLE FIGHTING STYLES – Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, ﬁghting styles, and visual ﬂair.
- DYNAMIC BATTLES – Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics, taking gameplay to the next level.
6. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds – Xbox 360
- Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Marvel vs.
- 3-on-3 tag-team fighting action as players build their own perfect team, assigning unique “Assist Attacks” for each character and utilize each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
- Simple Mode with streamlined button mapping option that allows novice players to perform moves like a pro.
- See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel Universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
- A mix of returning characters like Spider-Man, Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk and others, mixed with newbies Chris Redfield, Thor, Trish, Super-Skrull, Amaterasu, Dormammu, Wesker, X-23, Deadpool, Dante and more.
8. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe – Xbox 360
- Ultimate and iconic fighting arenas, from both the DC Universe and Mortal Kombat side, as well as several never-before-seen combo arenas that blend the two universes together.
- An engaging story written by top talent and played out in the single player mode that pits Mortal Kombat warriors against heroes and villains from the DC Universe.
- Each character on the roster possesses unique attacks to take down opponents and finishing moves to put them away for good.
- All-new fighting mechanics: Freefall Kombat, where players you battle in mid-air while falling from one arena into the next; and Klose Kombat, a brutal up-close fighting mechanic concentrated on progressive damage to fighters.
- 2-player multiplayer Supports both locally and online.
9. WWE ’12
- Experience the latest edition of the renowned WWE franchise
- Feel like you’re truly in the ring with the most fluid, dynamic, authentic and action-packed WWE simulation yet through the new Predatory Technology gameplay system.
- Enjoy new and improved features, including the Breaking Point submission system, new attributes, control layout, momentum and stamina.
- Get ready for new elements of unpredictability based on player decisions in WWE Universe Mode 2.0
- See every bone-crushing move in stunning detail with dynamic visual changes, including new animations, camera positions, lighting and improved rendering.
10. Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition – Xbox 360
- Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition game for Xbox 360 with BONUS CONTENT.
- The “Ultimated Edition” version of “Injustice: Gods Among Us” for Xbox 360 that includes OVER $60+ WORTH OF NEW BONUS CONTENT, including: Over 30 New Skins, 6 New Characters (Lobo, Batgirl, Scorpion, General Zod, Martian Manhunter and Zatanna), and 60 New S.
- Key Game Features: *A unique addition to the fighting genre in which an intriguing storyline pits the heroes — and villains — of the DC universe against each other.
- A variety of play areas based in the mythologies of each character franchise.
- Wager battles” that allow the winner of the battle to collect a portion of an opponents metered power.
Fighting Games Xbox 360 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Fighting Games Xbox 360 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fighting Games Xbox 360 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fighting Games Xbox 360 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fighting Games Xbox 360 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fighting Games Xbox 360 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fighting Games Xbox 360 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fighting Games Xbox 360 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fighting Games Xbox 360 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fighting Games Xbox 360 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fighting Games Xbox 360, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fighting Games Xbox 360 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fighting Games Xbox 360 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fighting Games Xbox 360 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fighting Games Xbox 360 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.